Monday, September 20, 2010

T Minus 6 Days and Counting

The past week has been a little crazy. Here is the run down:

I attended a beautiful wedding for Ashley Grant and Scott Cavanaugh in New Hampshire last Saturday. Congrats to the wonderful couple!



Sunday through Friday I was in Warsaw, Poland for a great training and got the chance to meet our fabulous HR manager, Margarita, while I was there.


Thursday, Scott returned from Switzerland
Friday, I returned from Poland
Saturday, Craig and Alison hosted a going away party for us



Today, the house went up for rent and I worked like crazy to separate all of my belongings into 3 categories: sea, storage, air.

The movers come to my house first thing in the morning so in standard Ashleigh fashion, I am procrastinating completing my detailed inventory log of all possessions by writing the blog. Don't worry, Shane, it's just like our old accounting days. I'll get it done.

Coming this week:
-Movers at my house Mon-Tues
-Movers at Scott's Wed-Thur
-Wear out dogs at doggy day play on Friday (maybe massages for us?)
-Fly out Saturday!

In the mean time:
-Move 2 houses
-Rent out 2 houses
-Sell 2 trucks and 1 car
-Run about 1,000,000 errands
-Stay caught up at work
-Pray that our paperwork comes back from the USDA in time
-Finish building the crate for Deacon
-Rebook flights since we found out there are no planes big enough to get Deacon from Germany to Switzerland
-Rent a van to drive from Germany to Switzerland

I'm off to get to work. RedBull is in and I'm ready to organize. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys are leaving so soon! I love your blog idea...definitely a more pressing priority than packing! We're going to miss you. The USA is just not going to be the same without Bex in it. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete