Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hey Deacon it's your Birthday...

Its not everyday that your dog turns 28 years (dog) years old so we thought we would throw a proper party for K-9's! It is amazing to think that i have had this mutt for 4 years and the amount of things we have been through together. I had a motherly moment when I was in the pet store when I said to myself "they grow up so fast!" Sorry mom :-)

 Top pic 9 weeks old 19 lbs. Bottom pic 4 years old 158lbs. with those street-sweeper lips aiming for the countertop!


So what do dogs like for there birthdays? Well of course a trip to Quali-Pet for some overpriced Swiss dog toys and a hefty serving of beer can chicken! Really they enjoyed it so much last time I figure we would do it again!




Well that is it for now I hope you have enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment